“The people refused to listen to Samuel. Instead, they insisted, "No! Let a king rule over us instead!” 1Samuel 8:19
November 9th, 2016 marked the conclusion of a heated presidential election cycle that resulted in the selection of Donald J. Trump as the forty-fifth president of the United States. The results culminated in riotous behavior in multiple cities across the United States. Why are so many people devastated by the results of one presidential election? So many people are devastated by the results because the assumption that Hillary Clinton would be the next president was more than just an assumption, it was a foregone conclusion. Hillary Clinton was supposed to win. She was not merely penciled in as the winner, her presidency was virtually etched in stone. The election of Donald Trump instead is an alarming change of events and a traumatic blow for the rulers and authorities of this age.
The powers delegated to the office of the president have grown to be kingly. Looking back on our history it seems as though the United States may have been deliberately set on a course to transition from a Republic to a Monarchy/Oligarchy over time. Perhaps Benjamin Franklin knew it even as he stated that the Constitutional Convention gave us, “a republic, if you can keep it.” Was this a challenge from or a doubt of Mr. Franklin?
In the 1790’s Philip Freneau wrote an article which outlined a specific plan to bring about such a result. It is remarkable because of how closely it aligns with what has already happened here in America. The work is aptly titled, “Rules For Changing A Republic Into an Unlimited Hereditary One.” Please click on the link provided and read the entire article for yourself. Below is merely an attempt to summarize just a portion of the more alarming points that are made in the article.
Rules For Changing A Limited Republican Government Into An Unlimited Hereditary One
- Eliminate constitutional shackles by all means viable. This rule illustrates the need to remove the chains of the constitution as an essential component to change from a republic to a monarchy. The Constitution was intended to be a controlling force for the Government. Thomas Jefferson stated, “In questions of powers, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” Today the Constitution lacks the force of law and has even been prohibited during courtroom sessions. This is done in several ways, most notably through biased Supreme Court Justices who have told us that their job is to interpret the constitution. They fail to mention that they themselves are a creation of Article 3 of the Constitution. The conflict arises immediately in that a product of a contract cannot itself be an interpreter for the contract. Their job is not to interpret, after all it is in English and needs no interpretation; rather their job is to ensure justice based upon the Common Law of the almighty God. Additionally, legislators and presidents enact statutes from proposals that are exceedingly unconstitutional. Again, “In questions of powers, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” The Constitutional chains have been clipped.
- Confer titles upon officers of government. The original 13th Amendment to the Constitution prohibited Titles of nobility. It read, “If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.” This would do away with all those individuals in Government who go by the distinguished title of “Esquire.” It should also be noted that in Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution, “Titles of Nobility” are still prohibited under the law of the land. However, titles have become commonplace in the United States. Titles have been conferred.
- Explain away all the Constitutional limitations that would prohibit bills, resolutions and reports. As I previously mentioned, the Constitution is a chain around the neck of the government. In order to get out from under those constraints an explanation that justifies an unconstitutional measure must be applied. Today, we often hear that the Constitution is a “living breathing document,” naturally subject to “progress.” Moreover, we often hear the phrase “Constitutional Rights,” which leads us to believe that the Bill of Rights is a provider of rights. IT IS NOT, God provides our rights, rather it is a list of prohibitions for the Government to follow to ensure that our rights are not violated. Rights have been violated.
- Let the Press deliver propaganda to promote aristocracy and monarchy. The press constantly promotes all frightful disturbances, in line with the progressive philosophy to, “never let a good crisis go to waste.” They convince us that we should choose security over liberty; that the chosen elite will be able to protects us and take better care of us than we can do for ourselves. The ruling class deliberately utilize the Press to scare us into submission turning us into faithful subjects of a virtual kingdom.
- Make the public debt as big as possible and as perpetual as possible. The public debt today is about 20 Trillion dollars. In his last year alone President Obama was able to push a trillion dollar Omnibus Bill which funded special interests of both Democrats and Republicans. The debt is so big and so ongoing that a majority of people are simply unconcerned with it. The debt has been deliberately bloated.
- Ensure that Legislators have a “Deep Stake,” in the game. Many American Legislators have come into office with moderate net worth; and many American Legislators leave office as millionaires. It is very easy for Legislators to make laws that have a direct effect on the economy. As a result, Legislators are able to invest in companies, or soon to be monopolies, based upon the laws that they pass. For instance, as a result of “Global Warming,” Legislators are able to pass many “Green Energy” regulations and invest in those “green” companies before enacting the legislation. Legislators have a stake in the game.
- The great debt and heavy taxation will provide the plea for an INCORPORATED CENTRAL BANK. The central bank ought to favor and promote the select few who will belong to the ruling elite. The banking system is to be so complicated and difficult to explain that only a few can understand it. The central bank will have a proper interest in perpetuating public debt and heavy taxation because its profits are in direct proportion. The Federal Reserve Bank is the central bank; it is not part of the Federal government.
- Divide and govern/conquer. This rule promotes the divisions among the people by exaggerating the perceived differences among particular groups based upon inferred prejudices. Pit the north against the south, blacks against the whites, gays against the Christians; whatever perceived difference can be identified, exaggerate it to its most frightful possible form to naturally promote artificial divisions. “The abundance of artificial divisions will ensure that the obvious division goes unnoticed…” The abundance of artificial divisions in American society is self-evident and it is deliberate.
- Seize every occasion to perpetuate a standing military force. Yes, we have a standing military force.
- Establish a perpetual tax. You’ve heard of our unconstitutional income tax right?
- If there is suspicion or alarm at the change of a republic into a monarchy, be the first to cry, “Stop Thief.” “Let the charge be reiterated and reverberated till at last such confusion and uncertainty be produced that the people withdraw their attention from the contest.” Seems very much in line with Saul Alinsky’s Rule’s for Radicals i.e., “pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it,” and “if you push a negative hard enough it will break through into its counter-side.”
While we the people were busy being entertained, working to feed our families, or fighting with one another over fictionalized differences, the Republic has been seized and transformed into an Oligarchy/Monarchy. Fortunately for us, Donald J. Trump, has disrupted the cycle. Perhaps we can keep our Republic Mr. Franklin, perhaps… (Unless the media can convince the masses that RUSSIA hijacked the election so Trump could win… Seriously, what?!?)